Raise your glass in style this fall

Are you tired of those plain ice cubes your freezer always makes? Too embarrassed to use crushed or square ice when hosting a party?

Well now you can have the coolest drink in town with these nifty ice cube trays.

The “Cool Jazz Guitar” ice cube tray is the perfect way to take the party up a notch.

Spice up your gin and tonic with the “Gin and Titonic” ice cube tray. These ice cubes are shaped like the Titanic and even comes with ice burgs to complete the drink.

The “Ice Screams” tray comes just in time for Halloween. Your guests will scream after seeing these scary faces.

You’ll look bad to the bone with the “Dog Bone” ice cube trays. Even though these are canine friendly, these trays would be perfect for a Halloween party. They’d have a bone chilling affect on your guests.

Your friends may yell shark when they see “Shark Fins” floating in your drink. But not to fear, these ice cubes won’t bite.

Your guests will “Freeze!”when they see these guns pointed at them. This ice cube tray comes fully loaded with six gun molds to make your drink something to fear.

Whether you’re looking to sink your worries with the “Gin and Titonic” set or rock out with the “Cool Jazz Guitar,” there’s bound to be something everyone can find enjoyable.

These ice cube trays can be found at many different stores and on Amazon.com or at

www.fredandfriends.com.