I’ll keep you my dirty little secret

I’ll keep you my dirty little secret

If you’ve got a crush but can’t work up the courage to say anything, there’s a Facebook page for that.

ULM now has a secret admirers Facebook page for anyone and everyone to post love notes to secret crushes.

The Facebook page was started on March 31 by Callie Riggs, a junior graphic design major. Riggs heard about other secret admirer pages from a friend and decided to start one for ULM so people could connect with others.

“It’s great to see people find out who admires them. I feel that everyone needs a good laugh,” Riggs said.

Six days after the page was created it had received over 3,000 likes. The posts were love notes for students, teachers and even President Bruno received a few posts from secret admirers.

The posts are completely anonymous. Riggs said she can’t even see who sends in the love notes.

A few days later, students from Louisiana Tech University and University of Louisiana at Lafayette started secret admirer pages for their schools.

Joshua Green, a ULM alumni, received a few posts from secret admirers. Green said he doesn’t know who posted about him but he thinks the page is genius.

“The way this page has been built leans towards positive-centered posts. It brings me back to elementary school,” Green said. “Most of the posts are very sweet towards me.”

John Mark Henderson, a junior management major, also received posts from secret admirers. He said he doesn’t have a problem with the page and has enjoyed laughing at some of the posts even though he doesn’t know who posted about him.

To check out the page or to post love notes to your secret admirer go to www.facebook.com/ulmsecretadmirers.