Sorority steps to first place

“The Theta Zeta Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. competed in the Battle of Olympus step show on March 20. The group placed first overall in its division. The competition took place in Fant Ewing Coliseum.” Left to right: Bria Lewis, April Scott, Jo’ Hilliard, Courtney Mitchell, Chelsea Wyatt, Kedra Holts (in front), Graduate Advisor Shana Alexander, Basileus Ferlencia Staten, Tamara Burns, Joi Anderson, Shelby Davis, D’Jante Curry, Chartesse Johnson
"The Theta Zeta Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. competed in the Battle of Olympus step show on March 20. The group placed first overall in its division. The competition took place in Fant Ewing Coliseum." Left to right:  Bria Lewis, April Scott, Jo' Hilliard, Courtney Mitchell, Chelsea Wyatt, Kedra Holts (in front), Graduate Advisor Shana Alexander, Basileus Ferlencia Staten, Tamara Burns, Joi Anderson, Shelby Davis, D'Jante Curry, Chartesse Johnson
The Theta Zeta Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. competed in the Battle of Olympus step show on March 20. The group placed first overall in its division. The competition took place in Fant Ewing Coliseum.
Left to right: Bria Lewis, April Scott, Jo’ Hilliard, Courtney Mitchell, Chelsea Wyatt, Kedra Holts (in front), Graduate Advisor Shana Alexander, Basileus Ferlencia Staten, Tamara Burns, Joi Anderson, Shelby Davis, D’Jante Curry, Chartesse Johnson