From ‘Full House’ to ‘Fuller House’

From ‘Full House’ to ‘Fuller House’

For all of you “Full House” fans, the wait for “Fuller House” is over.

Early Friday morning, Netflix released the anticipated first season of the sitcom with 13 new episodes.Fuller-House-poster-season-1-Netflix-2016

I will be the first to say that the wait was definitely worth it. The show begins with the usual cast about 20 years later.

The entire family has come back home including Kimmy, Steve and the family dog’s grand puppy Comet Junior Junior.

They all returned to celebrate Danny and Rebecca’s new job in Los Angeles and give them a going away party.

DJ is now a widow with three sons and Danny, her father, decides to give her the house to raise her children.

Stephanie has jump-started an international career as a DJ. Unfortunately Michelle was unable to attend due to her successful fashion career.

Throughout the day, the family catches wind of DJ struggling to take care of her children while trying to take care of other responsibilities.

When the men of the family decide to put a hold on their careers, Stephanie bargains and tells them she will move in instead because the men have sacrificed so much already.

Kimmy Gibbler also offers to move in, along with her daughter to lend a helping hand.

During the course of the first episode, the family is bringing back a lot of memories and flashbacks to the good old times.

If you were a die-hard fan of the original “Full House” like me, these moments put you in tears. I enjoyed seeing the same wacky personalities and hearing original Tanner sayings like, “Cut…it…out,” and everyone singing the family song, “Forever.” Instances like these made me feel warm and at home like I was a part of the show.

If you enjoyed the first showings of the original Full House, I highly doubt that “Fuller House” will leave you disappointed.

All 13 episodes are available on Netflix and so far so good.