9 home remedies that work

Cough: If honey is added to lukewarm lemon water, it helps bring common cold and cough under control. One can create this remedy at home by mixing honey with herbal tea, or warm water and lemon too.

Common Cold: Add black pepper and cumin to hot water and allow it to boil. It provides immense relief from chest congestion. The more effective remedy is turmeric and milk. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to hot milk. Mixing a dash of pepper powder would be icing on the cake. This recipe can help fight against cough too.

Headache: Mix the juice of lemon and ginger in equal quantities. Consume one tea spoon of the mixture at hour intervals till headache subsides.

Stomach ache: In one teaspoon of honey add half tea spoon of cumin powder. Taking it one or two times a day helps you get rid of abdominal pain. To get rid of acidity, in one tea spoon of ginger powder, add half a pinch of asafetida and add one-fourth tea spoon of black salt and take it with lukewarm water.

Joint pain: Take  Fenugreek seeds and soak it in water over night. Then keep it tight in a wet cloth for a few hours. This would help the Fenugreek seeds to sprout well. Then dry it and make a thin powder of it. Take a teaspoon of this powder every morning on an empty stomach for next two months. The joint pain will heal in just months. Eating walnuts everyday helps you get rid of your joint pain too.

Losing belly fat: Mix half lemon of a in warm water and drink it every morning. It will not just improve your digestion and help burn fat, it will also boost your energy.

Dark Circles: Cut potatoes into dices and  put in fridge for 10-12 mins. Cover it over your eyes for 10 mins. Repeat it for 10-12 days. Or, grating the potatoes and applying the potato juice over eyes might be very effective.

Dandruff: In some coconut oil add half the amount of lemon juice, mix it thoroughly and massage it in your hair and leave it for half an hour and rinse your hair. It will gradually help you get rid of dandruff.

Toothache: Rinse your mouth with warm salt water. Take ground pepper and equal salt and make paste adding water in it. Then, apply paste in the ache.