iPhones will always be better than Androids

Sometimes, walking around campus feels like visiting an Apple store. iPhones, Apple watches, Macs, and iPads are common sights in most classes. 

When it comes to the decades-long debate between Apple and Android, the winner is obvious — the iPhone. iPhones offer a variety of features that make it a better candidate for people compared to Androids. 

iPhones contain a user-friendly interface that allows your grandma and small kids to interact  with ease. According to Makeusof.com, iPhones pre-install a variety of features. These include unique phone navigation, Air dropping capabilities and FaceTime, the feature that made iPhones more desirable.

Grandma could now have her nose in the camera when you picked up the phone.

People either hated the iPhone or got one just to FaceTime their friends and family.  

The Apple ecosystem consists of Apple watches and iPads and even Apple play and  Apple pay. These devices allow all Apple gadgets to be in sync by connecting their Apple IDs. 

If you’re like my friends, we have the entire Apple shop on our body going to class. 

iPhones offer beautiful pictures. iPhones have created award- winning pictures, like “Heroe” by Ivan Silva. 

According to macpaw.com,

iPhones feature a larger sensor at 1/1.18 inches, which provides better images in low lighting, as well as a shallower depth of field for portraiture and macro shots.

The new antiglare lens coating on the ultrawide camera excels in strong light, and improved night-mode capabilities make for crisper shots in low light, with far less noise. 

The software attempts to update automatically very late to do it while you sleep, but it must either have 50% battery or connected to its charger for it to be successful.  

Androids offer an affordable outlet for smartphones and other devices, however the quality is not worth it. 

Androids have problems with software like glitches, protecting the device from viruses and having apps remain active in the background. 

The only time I liked glitches was in Wreck-It-Ralph when Penelope did it to get ahead in the race. My phone, however, I would pull my hair out of my head if I kept seeing glitches. 

According to appgeyser.com, Android isn’t effective against viruses. 

Users can import and install software from other foreign sites, and such applications might contain viruses and could have stolen the files and records. 

I think a lot of people would think their lives would be over if their files and records were leaked and stolen. 

Some games found in the play store carry a virus. 

Androids don’t deserve to be compared to iPhones. 

iPhones are just proficient in every way except for the interface, but that was intentional to make it usable for everyone, so Androids still lost. 

Androids are meant for people who are more tech savvy and love to play around with different interfaces and do not mind taking the time to learn the features that come with Androids. 

The devices being better depends on the individual. If you have an Android you should consider switching over and joining the bandwagon.