Celebrity Apprentice season premiere

Donald Trump

Celebrity Apprentice began its eleventh season on March 6. With big names such as Star Jones, Di­onne Warwick, Lisa Rinna, Lil John and more, it seems as if this season will pack a punch.

In the first episode, Mr. Trump decided to pit the women against the men. The women went by the team name of “ASAP” and the men “Backbone.” For their first project, the teams were charged with running a pizzeria and sell­ing as much pizza as possible for their project leader’s charity. As they began their business every­thing seemed to go well until team “ASAP” ran into some problems delivering their pizzas. They failed to account for the massive traffic of New York City and ran out of time, causing them to lose a donation of $35 thousand. At the end, howev­er, they still managed to earn the most money, thus making them the winners of the challenge.

This episode was an interesting one when it came to watching the celebrities come up with ways to raise money for their charity and win this challenge. The only neg­ative part of the episode came at the end when Donald Trump had to fire someone.

The episode ran far too long, and interest in the episode started to waver. The show should be edited to shorten the constant banter of the celebrities when it comes to who blames whom for a certain situation. This would help keep in­terest up.

Celebrity Apprentice can be seen Sundays 9/8c on NBC.