Breezy is back with more ‘F.A.M.E.’

The+Fame
The Fame

Chris Breezy is back. A few set­backs and angry days couldn’t bring him down. He’s ready to show up and show out with his new album ‘F.A.M.E.’ (also known as Fans Are My Everything or For­giving All My Enemies).

It’s his fourth studio album as it follows his last album ‘Graffiti’.

The Fame

In “F.A.M.E.” Chris has help from some talented artists. Wiz Khalifa, Justin Bieber, Timbaland, Lil Wayne and more all lend their skills to the album.

Most of the songs have already been leaked, but “F.A.M.E.” still has a few tricks up its sleeve. The album mixes true R.&B. with pop, hip-hop and, of course, a few club hits.

Brown has put forth a strong ef­fort that he hopes will further pro­pel his comeback.

After a not-so-good third studio album and domestic violence in­cident, Brown has a lot to prove.

Brown tries his hand at rapping on “Look At Me Now,” however he sounds a little out of place. His rapping skills are over-shadowed by Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes.

The bumping bass and horns sound fine, but the whole ‘look at how rich I am’ message is getting a little old.

“She Ain’t You” samples Mi­chael Jackson’s “Human Nature.” It’s one of my favorite beats and Brown’s words are nice, but the heavy reliance on auto-tune is a bit unnecessary.

Brown’s attempt to mix ret­ro disco funk with current beats works well on both “Say It With Me” and “Oh My Love”.

Brown’s latest is a definite up­grade over Grafitti, however, I’d give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.