Hawkeye POV- Get the notecards, highlighters ready for finals week

The week that we all dread (and secretly love at the same time) is almost upon us- finals week.

Every semester, we wait pa­tiently as this week creeps slowly into view.

But when it finally arrives, we’re so stressed and worried about having three finals on the same day, we forget to take a breath and realize the finish line is just a couple of days away.

This last week of school is the calm before the storm, so prepare yourself with necessary supplies.

Remember to just relax and be proud of yourself. Another se­mester is down and you are now closer to reaching the goal that will ultimately make you an elite citizen of this country; you will be one step closer to graduation.

The Hawkeye would like to congratulate the students who are graduating this month.

You are about to embark on the greatest journey of your life, where school bags become brief­cases and comfy attire will be­come more business-like.

We wish you the greatest luck in all of your future endeavors and hope you always remember, “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are” (E.E. Cummings).

The Hawkeye would also like to congratulate two of our own “Studly Pubbers” who are gradu­ating this semester: Brooke Hof­stetter and Jessica Mitchell.

Good luck to any and all en­deavors you are about to embark on.

To the rest of you, get to study­ing! Spring break may be over, but summer is right around the corner.