BCM cheers on Warhawks in Texas at TCU game

A group of over 72 students sporting maroon and gold traveled to TCU to cheer for the Warhawks at the game. Students on the trip included Kasey Brownell, Garrison Griffith, Braiden Butcher, Josh Walker, Roy Brown Jr., Babatunde Ifeoluwa, Similoluwa Ogundare, Houston Bass, Christopher Trombatore, Taylor Spann, Hannah Nyman, Becca and many more.

Baptist Collegiate Ministries (BCM) traveled to Texas Christian University (TCU) with 72 students on Sept. 17 so students could cheer on the Warhawks. BCM students arrived at the game just in time for kickoff.

Not only did students get the chance to show their school spirit, but they also had the opportunity to build relationships with one another.

Sophomore general studies major Roy Brown from Monroe said, β€œIt was a wonderful chance to travel with the BCM and go to a well-known school to see our team play as well as they did.”

Freshman criminal justice major Taylor McDaniel said, β€œI was proud to be a part of the BCM group that went to support our team.”

The BCM also participates in other trips, such as state conferences and mission trips, throughout the year.

Students are welcome to participate in Haven (campus worship) every Tuesday at 8 p.m. or check out the BCM Facebook to get connected.