All foods harmful in excess

Did you know water is bad for you? The plastic bottles water comes in are bad for you. And if you drink too much water, you could literally drown yourself from the inside.

Stop drinking water. In fact, just stop eating altogether, because everything is apparently bad for you.

To those people who are uptight about drinking tap water, at least you have access to clean water.

Expose yourself to whatever you think is in that tap water. It will probably boost your immune system anyway.

Society nowadays is obsessed with fad diets, dangerous food and health crazes.

But, when it seems like something is good for us one minute, then Dr. Oz or some other specialist will state the obvious: Good things are only good to an extent.

Anything in excess can hurt you. Remember water?

But our bodies need to be exposed to certain things so it can build up a tolerance.

That’s how vaccinations work. We are given the flu to help us fight the flu. We inject ourselves with germs to help build up our immune system so we won’t die.

Running from everything because “it can be bad for you” probably limits your life quite a bit.

Everyone seems to love kale now, but how long until it becomes something that is bad for you?

Kale is rich with Vitamin K that can reduce the risk cancer and assists in normal blood clotting, antioxidant activity and bone health.

But, too much Vitamin K can cause problems, too. Maybe a couple years from now we will find out that Kale can cause cancer.

Probably not, but someone is going to try to pass that around.

The point is, balance your life. Anything bad becomes worse with excess, and anything good can become bad too.

One minute green tea is great for you, the next minute too much of it can hurt you.

Too much of anything can be harmful. That’s common sense.

Just don’t shotgun eight bottles of green tea and you’ll probably be okay.

The problem is too much exposure. You need to eat fruit, but if all you eat is fruit then it becomes counterproductive.

You need vitamin D, but you obviously shouldn’t be standing in the sun all day long.

Eating meat isn’t bad for you and being vegetarian isn’t, either.

Just get the proper and right amount of vitamins and nutrients your body needs, and you’ll be healthy and just as alive as you were before.

After all, mankind has survived this long under much harsher conditions with much poorer food choices, if they even had any food.

The Dark Ages were dark times for a reason, but Homo sapiens are still here and going strong.

We eat what is edible, learn about it, overcome the possibilities of it being awful, then move on to the next delicious fad.

Stop watching The Doctors like it’s government rule and realize that Cosmo is only telling you too many carrots will turn your skin orange because they have nothing else to fill the page with.

The chances of you eating that many carrots are pretty slim, anyway.

Taking advice and medical facts into consideration is always advised, but living by everything you’re told is no way to live at all.

Everything can become bad for you at some point. Just know your limits and live your life.