‘Destiny’ new ‘Mortal Kombat’

“Destiny”is a massive online multiplayer first-person shooter game created by Bungie.

The game has about 20 million players and has sold nearly $500 million worth of games to retailers.

It’s a futuristic sci-fi video game whose story revolves around a guardian that goes on various missions to protect Earth from deadly threats.

A Guardian’s appearance, race and gender is completely customizable.

Their unique abilities are picked from three different classes of warriors: warlock, titan and hunter.

Each has a different attribute. They are advantageous for various combat scenarios.

They also have specialized “Supers.”

This allows them to inflict damage on their opponents with their own unique power once it charges up or after defeating enemies.

Every guardian has three subclasses. Each class has different abilities that can be switched.

The characters can be adaptable to every situation they are faced with.

Guardians are free to mix and match everything about their character except their race, gender,and class.

The titan is a heavily armored guardian that is able to withstand several hits before its shield is depleted. It is a superb support character to have on a fire team. The titan’s speed is very limited, but there are perks that can increase mobility.

Its three subclasses are the sunbreaker, striker and the defender. They all have their own superpower.

The sunbreaker can transform into an embodied supernova. It wields the hammer of sol that can be hurled at enemies.

The defender can summon a shield that blinds enemies that walk into it or increase defense and attack power.

The striker’s super allows the titan to jump in the air and bring down a devastating punch that annihilates enemies.

The warlock has the stormbringer, sunsinger, and voidwalker.

There are hundreds of weapons that can be used to slay enemies such as auto rifles and hand cannons.

There are different game modes that allow guardians to face each other in friendly matches in the crucible or work together to defeat legions of The Darkness.

“Destiny” receives a four out of five stars.