The Rachel Zoe Project proves fashion is tough business

Have you ever wondered where the celebrities get their outfits for award shows? Well the answer to this question is that some of them use a celebrity stylist, and one of these stylists is Rachel Zoe. She has her own show on the Bravo Channel called The Rachel Zoe Project, which airs on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.

Rachel is able to obtain out- fits from fashion designers such as Diane von Fürstenberg, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, and Zac Posen. Sometimes she runs into great difficulty trying to obtain these outfits. While bad for her, it provides great entertainment for us, especially when she passively aggressively points the blame on her second in command, Brad Goreski.

When watching her show it takes us through her life as she has to try and find the outfits best suited for her clients. Rachel prides herself on being the best of the best, even going as far as switching a planned flight to Milan to visit fashion week, for an unplanned trip to London all because Kate Hudson needed her.

Her life can also be quite spontaneous as seen in the third season, episode seventeen, titled “Hustling for Haiti,” when Naomi Campbell called her and asked her to style 92 looks for a benefit runway show in a matter of days, a difficult feat because of the short notice she’s given, and the fact that she was in New York at the time and it was snowing profusely.

Fashion week is one of the most important times, other than awards season, for Rachel because this is where she sometimes can find out what outfits would work for certain clients that have hired her. This can also be a stressful time for her as well because she stays constantly busy, barely having time to celebrate her wedding anniversary with her husband. Her husband and her sister also feels it’s time for her to consider having a baby; something she is unsure about.